Wednesday, 15 May 2013

It's holiday time!


Ladies! I bring you good news on this god-knows-what-month-it-is-because-the-weather-is-crap day!

You won't have to wait long for a fabulous summer read!
Available on July 1st

How about dipping into over 30 romantic summer stories by some of the UKs best chicklit authors? Well on July 1st, you can embark on a journey that will see you jet-setting off to Italy, Greece, South East Asia, Australia, USA, Mexico, South America and everywhere in between.

The Sunlounger Anthology is the brainchild of chicklit author, Belinda Jones, and the ultimate beach read. I'm delighted to be able to say that my short story will feature among those by writers whose words I relish. And to think it all started with Twitter! Belinda contacted me through that delightful bluebird icon - and asked if I wanted to contribute. She'd read part of A Girl's Guide to Fairy Tales, and said she liked my style. Well only a fool would argue with an author who's had ten novels published and was nominated for the RNA's 2013 Romantic Comedy of the Year - and I ain't no fool.
 

My short story is set in Cambodia - in particular the ancient Angkor Wat temple in Siam Reap. Check out my author page - yes I have an author page!

So dearest fans of chicklit, I urge you to check out the fabulous Sunlounger website, which will banish the wintry-spring blues you may currently have and pave the way for a sizzling summer full of romance, adventure and laugh-out-loud moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment